December 10 – Wisdom
Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?
(Author: Susannah Conway)
1) Chugging through Spring Break to bang out my thesis.
2) Going home with Erica Goodman (aka my lifesaver) on my birthday.
3) Standing firm with my work on going back east for Christmas.
4) Going to talks featuring Jim Sheeler and Kelly Kennedy, reading their work and working with Jim on my thesis and writing.
5) Staying in Colorado for at least another year.
6) Not killing the dog after she tried to eat my Fryes.
7) Signing up to volunteer at the Great American Beer Festival (and taking the bus and leaving by 7pm on the second night).
8) Leaving the bar at midnight (this occurred on several occasions).
9) Although it pains me to say this, not buying Stanley Cup playoff tickets. I had two of them in my hands for the final game against the Habs and I turned them down. I would have spent double on the plane ticket. In the end, it was a wise financial decision and the Flyers just really need to be good forever.
10) Taking on this project and sticking to it.